Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

I was Amy Pond running away from The Silence for Halloween. I think this was probably my favorite costume so far.



Though I didn't go anywhere, and the only people who saw me in costume were my mum and my brothers, I still had a pretty nice night. We watched scary Doctor Who episodes ("Blink," "Midnight," and "Silence in the Library") and Beetlejuice. Also, a few weeks back, I'd gotten this little Halloween kit, so I finally got to open it and look at everything that was inside.


(Trick or Treat?)

Assorted candy/snacks, a mask, vampire teeth, and a crayon.




There were little activities on the inside!




I also made this:

Though I like the picture at the top, I'm slightly disturbed by the bottom one, though I can't quite figure out why. Do you see anything out of the ordinary?

No comments:

Post a Comment