Friday, February 3, 2012

A little bit of random





This is actually a shopping mall called Príncipe Pío. Half the building was originally a train station, built in 1859, that suffered a lot of damages during the Spanish Civil War. Eventually, part of it was restored and continued to serve as a train station, but it wasn't until 2000 that the rest of it was reformed and expanded to become a shopping mall.




This is another shopping mall. Please, do not be alarmed by the luxuriousness, though I was thoroughly shocked. I can't even begin to tell you what kind of stores it had, as my eyes were somewhere else altogether.








On with the random:











I leave you with this, the Museum of Ham. I've yet to go in (I'm not sure that I'd be able to leave) but apparently it's a cafeteria, and the website even has recipes. Eggs and potatoes, mushrooms and jamon serrano, please, drool along with me:


No comments:

Post a Comment